Bad Guys In Space Bad Guys In Space

FUCKIN GREAT... voice over??

wow style animation Meh.. But voice over rocks .. WOw WOw Your voice overs rock.. how do u do it let talk. id liek to hear more of your voice over. But keep it up comedy is great ima bout to do some back history on it all. cuas eits great shit.. u can step it up to . with th einsanity. you guys are great. And will only get better keep it up...

Peoplemation: Trash Peoplemation: Trash

WOW

Wow u guys have got some crazy skills with the stop motion. Rock on my fellow stoppers/

Robot Gets Angry Robot Gets Angry

What a piece of shit

Man u got some skills but this was just like ulta violent. With no real plot. So hug someone and be happy man.

Storm the House 2 Storm the House 2

I love the concept... Needs new skin

Yo dude. I think this game has it all. But it needs a new skin. And i would love to do it.. I was thinking monsters and castles, i got a wicked drawing style like no other. So if ur intrested in getting this skinned very stylized let me know. Coool =

Armor Games Snowball Armor Games Snowball

very addictive

I lvoe this game. All i would change is that u should, gte rid of that high score where i stand after every run.. Just Let me play over and over agian faster. FASTER MOER OFTEN NO CLICK CLICK CLICK just let me roll But hansk awsome game.. Magical and i bet the second one will be better

Ninjaman! Ninjaman!

Real cool.

The bottons felt awsome game play was solid. The your graphics and style are lacking a bit but that will ocme around with time. Overall it rocked/